Schertz Teeth Whitening, Dental Implants, Veneers
Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Below are the services that we offer at Tri-County Dental:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Digital X-Rays
- Nitrous & Conscious Sedation
- Comprehensive Dental Services on All Ages:
- Smile MakeOvers with Cosmetic Veneers/Crowns
- Braces & Invisalign (Clear Braces)
- In-Office Whitening with Zoom
- Take Home Whitening
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Root Canal Therapy
- Full Dentures / Partial Dentures
- Dental Implant Placement & Restoration
- Teeth Extractions Including Wisdom Teeth
- Gum Treatment: Surgical and Non-Surgical
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.
We'll be glad to hear from you if you have any questions.
Thank you and see you soon!
Dr. Ong and staff
Here are some quotes from our satisfied patients:
"Thank you for the excellent service with my veneers. Everyone comments on them. You are the best. Marjorie"
"Dear Dr. Ong, I just want to say again thank you for repairing my tooth. My new tooth has given me a different & improved mental look about myself. Gracias. Ida"
"Thanks for the great service. Bill"
"Thank you for your caring dentistry. Melissa"
"Thank You. You're an outstanding team. Joann and David"